If you purchased or otherwise acquired Wells Fargo common stock during the period from February 2, 2018 through March 12, 2020, (inclusive) for the beneficial interest of an individual or entity other than yourself, then within seven (7) calendar days of your receipt of the Notice, you must either:
- Provide the Claims Administrator with a list of the names and last known addresses of the beneficial owners described above; or
- Request from the Claims Administrator sufficient copies of the Notice and Claim Form (“Notice Packet”) to forward to all such beneficial owners and, within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of those copies, forward the Notice Packet to such beneficial owners.
If you are providing a list of names, emails and addresses to the Claims Administrator:
- Compile a list of names and addresses of the beneficial owners that purchased or acquired Wells Fargo common stock during the period from February 2, 2018 through March 12, 2020, (inclusive).
- Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format. A preformatted spreadsheet can be found by clicking here.
Then you must do one of the following:
- Upload the spreadsheet here; or
- Email the spreadsheet to info@WellsFargoSecuritiesClassAction.com; or
Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to Epiq, the Claims Administrator, at:
Wells Fargo Securities Litigation
c/o Epiq Class Action and Claims Solutions, Inc.
P.O. Box 5430
Portland, OR 97228-5430
If you are mailing the Settlement Notice Packet to beneficial owners:
Request the needed number of copies of the Notice Packet via email to info@WellsFargoSecuritiesClassAction.com. You must mail the Notice Packets to the beneficial owners within seven (7) calendar days of your receipt of the Notice Packets.
If you have any questions, contact the Claims Administrator at info@WellsFargoSecuritiesClassAction.com or by calling 1-888-301-4209.
If you are filing electronic claims:
A nominee may also submit a Proof of Claim Form on behalf of multiple clients who are beneficial owners by using the links below.
Click here to download the Proof of Claim Form.
Click here to download a properly formatted spreadsheet for submitting your transactions.
You may upload your master Proof of Claim Form and completed spreadsheet online here.